Zelda: Game of Chance Zelda: Game of Chance

good

After I didn't get any hints, I reset the game and guessed at what a password could be, and i got it right first try, but Link just turned into a shodow color. After that I got a score of 40 and it gave me a hint, then a score of 100 gave me another hint. In all, it was a pretty great game, but it got boring after a while.

Henry187 responds:

Link turned that color because one of the hints you got contained a riddle for the password you provided. There are other passwords, though.

Glad to hear you liked the game. =)

Virtual Police Stage 2 Virtual Police Stage 2

that was great!

the graphics were awesome and i really thought the hostages were hilarious.

FPS in Real Life 2 FPS in Real Life 2

that was great

that had great visuals and the idea made it all the better, especially the interactivity this time

Duck Hunt 2006 Duck Hunt 2006

thid gami is ok

it was good because it was mostly like the old duck hunt but it was way too easy.

Galactic Gravity Golf Galactic Gravity Golf

fun

its fun but after the first time playing through theres not much else to do in it.

Invasion of the Space Inv Invasion of the Space Inv

sick

this was fun for a while but after about 15 minutes of it it gets pretty boring and the music gets repetitive.

Gamma Bros Gamma Bros

this game is wicked awesome!

this is probably one if the best space games i've played here, but i wish it had more music and the controls take some getting used to

pixeljamgames responds:

There's plenty more music, you just have to make it to level 2 & 3. Music throughout the rest of the game after that. Mostly space drones and ambience in level 1.

RPS-25 RPS-25

random

why does a bowl beat the devil or scissors beat the moon. Its fun but i think the old RPS is more fun