Swatting Terrorism Swatting Terrorism

Keep up the good work!

I wouldn't have helped you if I didn't think your stuff was awesome. ;)

Salad Fingers Episode. 8 Salad Fingers Episode. 8

Very Nice Atmosphere

As always, these little flashes seem to have a very defined atmosphere and can be almost horrifying for no real particular reason. As an artist, you really must know how to draw out that sort of emotion from people. Also, I have a question that will probably never be answered, it seems you use a lot of very deep, constant rumbles, do you use those to set the tone of the flash? I've heard that those types of infrasound can really have a large impact on the fear build up in the person watching.

Press Start: Pit Fallout Press Start: Pit Fallout

hahaha

that was funny i hope you do more.

Zelda: Game of Chance Zelda: Game of Chance

good

After I didn't get any hints, I reset the game and guessed at what a password could be, and i got it right first try, but Link just turned into a shodow color. After that I got a score of 40 and it gave me a hint, then a score of 100 gave me another hint. In all, it was a pretty great game, but it got boring after a while.

Henry187 responds:

Link turned that color because one of the hints you got contained a riddle for the password you provided. There are other passwords, though.

Glad to hear you liked the game. =)

Virtual Police Stage 2 Virtual Police Stage 2

that was great!

the graphics were awesome and i really thought the hostages were hilarious.

FPS in Real Life 2 FPS in Real Life 2

that was great

that had great visuals and the idea made it all the better, especially the interactivity this time

Squirrelz should run the Earth Squirrelz should run the Earth

hahaha

ha x 3. You win my respect for posting uselessly funny stuff like this. I pretty sure, this was not meant to sound like a work of art, so i'm not going to rate based on that.

My Techno Remix 1 My Techno Remix 1

awesome

8 of those points are for putting my name in the description. Everything else...

Skullkid700 responds:

Pssh, you coulda said 7 of those points....

Haha.
I seriously made this right when I read your news thingy. =P

GO56 GO56

Diamond??

How? It wasn't good. Somebody saying go. A lot.

life responds:

I guess some people like it.